Rough Draft- Creative Critical Reflection 4
I integrated technologies such as hardware as software and online in my film project. I changed the video recording setting on my phone to 4K at 30 fps. Before filming, I had it set as 1080p at 30 fps. The quality I changed it to makes the footage filmed to become a better quality, that would not have happened if I would not have changed the phone camera settings. I edited my film on my Macbook laptop. I used iMovie software on my laptop. iMovie made it possible for me to put all of the clips together.
I used iTunes to buy and download the song that I use as incidental music in the background of my film. The song is an instrumental version of Glee's "Get it Right" Without these technologies, the creation of my film would not have been possible.
I used iTunes to buy and download the song that I use as incidental music in the background of my film. The song is an instrumental version of Glee's "Get it Right" Without these technologies, the creation of my film would not have been possible.
Comments
Post a Comment