Rough Draft- Creative Critical Reflection 3

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

 My production skills improved  in the process of creating my film.  I realize the small details that go into making a film happen.  Throughout the course of making my film, I had many instances where I could learn from my mistakes.  For example, for one of the scene shootings I could not attend, my partner was recording the footage on her phone. My partner accidentally recorded some of our footage vertically. We then had to reshoot the footage, and now we learned a valuable lesson not to record vertically.

 My partner and I both shot our film using our iPhones from different angles. I then compiled all of the clips from each of our phones and then put them on my computer to edit. I was mostly in charge of the editing of the project. I picked up on many new editing techniques and creating my film gave me the opportunity to learn them. I would most likely have not learned the editing techniques if i had not edited this film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Feedback

Use of Conventions and Social Groups

Distribution Research- La La Land