Rough Draft- Creative Critical Reflection 2

How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

I would first distribute my film to the "Sarasota Film Festival", a film festival that happens in my city. My partner and I could distribute the film to a variety of places, which would increase the popularity of the film. From there, If by chance a large distributor saw and liked my film, we could distribute it to movie theaters. I would want to leave the film in theaters for a while, for about 3 weeks, so I have the opportunity to make the most money.

Once my film is taken out of theaters, I  would put the film on demand. I would keep the film on demand for the opportunity to rent or buy the film. I would make my film accessible on websites such as Netflix or Amazon video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Feedback

Use of Conventions and Social Groups

Distribution Research- La La Land