In my shot list, I organized it with a rough sketch of what goes on in the picture, followed with a description of what is happening, along with dialogue coming from the characters.
After showing my product to my peers, I received both positive and negative feedback. The positive feedback I received was complimenting the camera shot we did of the note at the end. I was also complimented on the parallel editing I included with the takes going from the locker room and Mia under the bleachers. I received quite a few critiques with my film. My peers said that without my explanation it is unclear that Colten cheated on Mia. Next time, I will add more dialogue to convey what is happening. Also, I shot my film on different days and Noah was wearing different clothes in the locker room than in the rest of the film. I will most likely re-shoot the scenes at once so they are all wearing the same clothes. We most importantly need to re shoot the fight scene, some of the fighting looks unplanned. When I edit the film for the second time, I need to make sure that I have the actors speak louder and I should lower the volume of the background music.
How does your product use or challenge conventions of your genre? The film I created challenges the conventions of the Drama movie genre. It challenges the conventions by using adolescents to convey a plot. It is more common for adults to appear in the drama genre because of the intensity of what the plot may be. there is an element of the romance genre to enhance the complexity of the drama. How does it represent social groups or issues? The film I created represents a social issue that affects many people in society. Many individuals in society deal with a lack of respect among of youth in the community. The effects of this could cause depression, anxiety and desolation within the social order of adolescents. The outburst formed by Noah in my film was an outcome of the distress Mia conveys.
The film La La Land is a romance film made in 2016. La La Land has the same genre and the same target audience of my film. The film La La Land was released in theaters, on DVD, on Amazon Video and on the iTunes store. La La Land was released in theaters on December 16, 2016. The theaters brought in $446.1 million. The film was then distributed to digital platforms such as Amazon Video and iTunes. The digital release date was April 11, 2017. La La Land was released on DVD on April 25, 2017.
Comments
Post a Comment