Script

This is the script we will try to go by when we are filming. Hopefully we will stick to the script as much as possible. In the script it states when and what the characters are doing and saying.



IN CAR

Noah and Mia sit in car, MIA is nervous, her brother NOAH tries comforting her.

               NOAH
     Ok we are here.

               MIA
     I can’t… I can’t do it.

               NOAH
     Nah sis, you got this!

               MIA
     No, Noah, I don’t. Because what if…
    
               NOAH
     OK, OK would it be better if I gave it to him?

               MIA
     Really? Um, Yeah OK.

They hug.

BEHIND BLEACHERS IN FOOTBALL FIELD

Cut to bleachers

     MIA exhales
     NOAH crumples up paper, looks angrily at it.

Cut to locker room

Conversation and laughter in background

               NOAH
     Hey!

NOAH speed walks to Colten, throws him against locker.

               COLTEN
     Woah dude chill whats the big deal?

NOAH and COLTEN fight.


CUT TO BLEACHERS
MIA is sitting under bleachers, her friends come by to comfort her

               MIA
     (breathes heavily) (wipes tears)

               MAGGIE
     MIA! Are you okay?

               MIA
     (startled) Oh. Yeah.


CUT TO LOCKER ROOM

The fight continues to occur. Series of short takes between MIA and the locker room fight.

               COLTEN
     (On floor from fight) (packs his backpack)

COLTEN’S eyes focus on the note on the floor

               COLTEN
     (Picks up note) (Looks sad and defeated)

Final shot zooming into the words on the note.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Feedback

Use of Conventions and Social Groups

Distribution Research- La La Land