P.S. I Love You Research

     In the first two minutes of this film, it showed an argument between a married couple. The husband does not know what he did wrong and keeps asking her why she is mad,  and the wife wont tell him and insists that he knows what he did wrong. A series of short takes show the couple arguing at each other. There is definitely some tension between the two. Similarly to the film "P.S. I Love You" the boy and girl in the film im planning used to date and they are currently in an argument. Much like the husband in "P.S. I Love You" the girl in my film is trying to confront the person that she is in argument with. Both characters from each film are trying to resolve hurt feelings. The budget of the film "P.S. I Love You" was $30 million. The box office brought in $156,835,339.
Image result for ps i love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Feedback

Use of Conventions and Social Groups

Distribution Research- La La Land