10 Things I Hate About You Research
The film "10 Things I Hate About You" relates to the film that I am planning in many ways. A similarity the two films have is the fluctuation of love between the two couples. In "10 Things I Hate About You" A boy named Joey pays a boy named Patrick to date a girl named Kat. Kat does not suspect anything and thinks Patrick genuinely likes her. Joey eventually reveals that the whole relationship was just set up and that he doesnt actually like her. Kat is heartbroken. Time passes and Patrick actually starts falling for Kat. Kat forgives Patrick and they begin a genuine relationship. This relates to the film i'm making because with Mia and Colten in my film, there is a factor that ruins the relationship. The thing that ruins the relationship of the characters in my film, is when Colten cheats on Mia. this shows that the feelings were not true between the two. But much like "10 Things I Hate About You", the two reconcile and confess their love. The budget for "10 Things I Hate About You" was $30 Million. Box office sales brought in $53.5 Million.
Comments
Post a Comment